Complex has once again compiled another thorough list, this time assembling a run down of the 50 most stylish men in media. They defined ‘media’ as the type of entity that covers news or focuses on a small niche, like fashion, and approaches it from an editorial perspective, so it features independent bloggers, editors and writers. See the top 10 below.
1. Eugene Tong – Fashion Director, Details
2. Milan Vukmirovic – Creative Director, Fashion for Men
3. Glenn O’Brien – Writer
4. Tommy Ton – Photographer, Jak and Jill
5. Matt Lauer – Co-anchor, TODAY
6. Gay Talese – Writer
7. Robert Rabensteiner – Fashion Editor, L’Uomo Vogue
8. Takahiro Kinoshita – Editor-in-Chief, POPEYE
9. Andre Leon Talley – Editor-in-Chief, Numero
10. Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs – Bloggers, Street Etiquette
You can read the full list of 50 here.