The Econo Can X Oil Can Silencer/Surpressor


You can buy an adaptor called the ECONO-CAN that screws in to an oil filter to turn it into a suppressor. This is legal in the states and the adapter will need to be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobbaco, Firearms and Explosives otherwise known as the ATF/BAFTE.